전자부품 데이터시트 검색엔진
LM195WD1 데이터시트(Datasheet) 31 Page - LG Semicon Co.,Ltd.
LG [LG Semicon Co.,Ltd.]
Liquid Crystal Display
Feb. 04, 2013
31 / 31
Since a module is composed of electronic circuits, it is not strong to electrostatic discharge.
Make certain that treatment persons are connected to ground through wrist band etc. And
don’t touch interface pin directly.
9-3. Electrostatic discharge control
Strong light exposure causes degradation of polarizer and color filter.
9-4. Precautions for strong light exposure
When storing modules as spares for a long time, the following precautions are necessary.
(1) Store them in a dark place. Do not expose the module to sunlight or fluorescent light. Keep
the temperature between 5°C and 35°C at normal humidity.
(2) The polarizer surface should not come in contact with any other object.
It is recommended that they be stored in the container in which they were shipped.
9-6. Handling precautions for protection film
(1) The protection film is attached to the bezel with a small masking tape
When the protection film is peeled off, static electricity is generated between
the film and polarizer. This should be peeled off slowly and carefully by people who are
electrically grounded and with well ion-blown equipment or in such a condition, etc.
(2) When the module with protection film attached is stored for a long time,
sometimes there remains a very small amount of glue still on the bezel
after the protection film is peeled off.
(3) You can remove the glue easily. When the glue remains on the bezel surface or
its vestige is recognized, please wipe them off with absorbent cotton waste or
other soft material like chamois soaked with normal-hexane.
ALLDATASHEET 가 귀하에 도움이 되셨나요?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :