전자부품 데이터시트 검색엔진
HLMP-Y402-G0000 데이터시트(Datasheet) 6 Page - AVAGO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
AVAGO [AVAGO TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED]
• This product is not meant for auto-insertion.
• The leads of an LED lamp may be preformed or cut to
length prior to insertion and soldering into PC board.
• If lead forming is required before soldering, care must
be taken to avoid any excessive mechanical stress
induced to LED package. Otherwise, cut the leads of
LED to length after soldering process at room tempera-
ture. The solder joint formed will absorb the mechani-
cal stress of the lead cutting from traveling to the LED
chip die attach and wirebond.
• During lead forming, the leads should be bent at a point
at least 3mm from the base of the lens. Do not use the
base of the lead frame as a fulcrum during forming.
Lead forming must be done before soldering at normal
• It is recommended that tooling made to precisely form
and cut the leads to length rather than rely upon hand
• Care must be taken during PCB assembly and soldering
process to prevent damage to LED component.
• The closest LED is allowed to solder on board is 1.59
mm below the body (encapsulant epoxy) for those
parts without standoﬀ.
• Recommended soldering conditions:
105° C Max.
60 sec Max
250° C Max.
260° C Max.
3 sec Max.
5 sec Max
• Wave soldering parameter must be set and maintained
according to recommended temperature and dwell
time in the solder wave. Customer is advised to pe-
riodically check on the soldering proﬁle to ensure the
soldering proﬁle used is always conforming to recom-
mended soldering condition.
• If necessary, use ﬁxture to hold the LED component
in proper orientation with respect to the PCB during
• Proper handling is imperative to avoid excessive
thermal stresses to LED components when heated.
• Therefore, the soldered PCB must be allowed to cool to
room temperature, 25° C, before handling.
• Special attention must be given to board fabrication,
solder masking, surface plating and lead holes size and
component orientation to assure solderability.
• Recommended PC board plated through-hole sizes for
LED component leads:
0.457 x 0.457 mm
(0.018 x 0.018 inch)
0.976 to 1.078 mm
(0.038 to 0.042 inch)
0.508 x 0.508 mm
(0.020 x 0.020 inch)
1.049 to 1.150 mm
(0.041 to 0.045 inch)
Note: Refer to application note AN1027 for more information on
soldering LED component.
ALLDATASHEET 가 귀하에 도움이 되셨나요?
[ DONATE ]
All Rights Reserved©
2003 - 2017
|   Chinese :
| German :
| Japanese :
| Russian :
| Spanish :
| French :
| Italian :
| Portuguese :
| Polish :